EXPOZOM proposes a simple and economical way to measure exposure to Hazardous Chemical Agents and Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction chemicals and to reduce the risk of occupational diseases in companies.
Guaranteeing air quality in the workplace that is not harmful to the health of employees is an obligation for all companies working with chemicals belonging to the Dangerous Chemical Agents (DCAs) and Carcinogenic Mutagenic and Reprotoxic (CMR) substances.
The analysis kits proposed by EXPOZOM are reliable and economical solutions for measuring occupational exposure to Dangerous Chemical Agents and CMR substances.
These "all-inclusive" solutions include :
- The sensors to take the samples,
- Prepaid return of the samples,
- Laboratory analysis
- The interpreted report with the comparison of the results with the Occupational Exposure Limits (OELs) in force
Under what circumstances should the EXPOZOM analysis kits be used?
COFRAC measurement campaigns are heavy and costly operations.
Results above the OELs highlight a risk of developing occupational diseases. They imply an improvement in working conditions and the implementation of corrective measures to reduce exposure to Hazardous Chemical Agents and Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction agents.
These exceedances of the TLVs can have effects on productivity (employees' right to withdraw) and a strong economic impact for the company.
The use of EXPOZOM analysis kits allows :
- Evaluate exposure to Hazardous Chemical Agents and Carcinogenic, Mutagenic or Toxic to Reproduction chemicals as part of a campaign to prevent chemical risks and occupational illnesses and ensure that the result is below the TLV.
- Before a COFRAC occupational exposure measurement campaign to be sure that the results will comply with the regulations.
- After a COFRAC occupational exposure measurement campaign that has shown that the TLVs have been exceeded: To check the effectiveness of the improvement measures implemented to limit employee exposure to the risk of occupational diseases.
- To carry out more frequent or more regular occupational exposure assessments.
- To monitor occupational exposure after the implementation of new processes or after an incident.
What are the benefits of EXPOZOM test kits?
- The analyses are performed in a certified laboratory
- The sensors used are suitable for measuring occupational exposure to volatile chemicals
- Highly sensitive analytical instruments guarantee detection and quantification limits well below the OELs
- More than 30 volatile chemicals can be measured (VOC, aldehyde and ketone)
- The use of the sensors is very simple and does not require any technical skills
- Results are available within 10 days
- The most economical solution on the market
More information on :